Monday, November 25, 2013

ready for the step TWO

yes, everythings seem to go in the right way here in Amman. We have to do some arrangements to the project but after that we are ready for the step TWO: the executive drawing!


2000 students are waiting the new great sustainable green school for their gold future in Gaza Strip! Project made by a team under the umbrella of MCA : http://www.mcarchitects.it/project/palestine-school

The project is so great because I'm designing two treatment wetlands: one for greywaters and his reuse for washing WC and cleaning the floor, and one for the black water that is used, after treatment, for the irrigation of the school's garden and plants.
By this meeting here in Amman I have a new personal slogan: "I did not spread more shit in the environment". This will help me in my new professional works.

No comments: