Tuesday, October 18, 2016

welcome back... a short report from Ecuador

Hello friends... here I am back.
Three sons and a positive summer time keep me off of this blog... I hope you are all ok!

Last September I was in Ecuador to visit some of the plants that I have built with my friend and partner Andrea and to meet a lot of interesting persons. Thanks to them we are now designing a lot of new treatment wetlands for municipality, pig farms and cheese factories.
Here below some pictures of the system I have projected last year and realized by Andrea Zorzi. It is planted with vetiver... the miracle plants!

sedimentation tanks with filter

the past sedimentation pond directly connected with the final stream

Andrea and vetiver

the vetiver root

the final pond

"we are working for you...... "

No comments: